martes, 31 de marzo de 2020

English. March the 31st, 2020. 2nd, 6th and 3rd grades.





Happy Tuesday!

Today is the day for 2nd, 6th and 3rd grades, let's go for it!!


2nd grade:
We learnt how to express preferences: "I like..." or "I don't like...". But, what if someone ask us: "Do you like cheese?" Then, the right answers are: "Yes, I do", or "No, I don't". Here I place two short songs for you to see it:




I hope you like them!
Now that you already heard the answers, you are ready to do the following exercise! We need to know what do you like, so write the correct answer!
The only thing you have to do is write on the page: "Yes, I do" or "No, I don't", whether you like it or not.
Yes, I do/No, I don't



6th grade:
Before moving forward to much and many, we are going to review a little bit a/an some/any.

a/an is used for singular countable nouns affirmative, negative and questions:
I have a pen.
I don't have a pen.
Have you got a pen?

some is used for plural countable and uncountable noums, in affirmative sentences.
I have some apples.
I have some biscuits.
There is some sugar.
There is some water.

any is used for plural countable and uncountable nouns in negative sentences and questions.
Is there any pencils?
There isn't any pencils.

Is there any sugar?
I don't have any sugar.



Right, with this quick review, please do the following exercise:a, an, some, any;
and this other one: a, an, some and any.

Please, do it slowly, so you focus on the clasification of the sentences and noums. Be focussed, it's very easy to make mistakes on this one, not for lack of knowledge but for lack of attention.




3rd grade:
Right, we already know how to express the existence of something. Now we are going to work on how to ask, and there are many ways to do so. But today, we are going to work on one: "How many...?"

For example:

How many kangaroos are there?
There is one kangaroo.

How many elephants are there?
There are two elephants.



Watch this video for more examples!



Then, do the following exercise:

You only have to answer the questions, as in the given example.


Well, everything is said for today!
I leave you with a nice activity to do as a family :)



Ningún comentario:

Publicar un comentario

Lembramos aos usuarios do blogue que para publicar un comentario hai que ter en conta que debemos utilizar un vocabulario e ortografía axeitados e sempre co debido respecto. Non se aceptarán comentarios que sexan faltas de respecto ou conteñan vocabulario indebido.