mércores, 18 de marzo de 2020

English for March the 18th 2020 (1st, 4th, 3rd and 5th grade)


Good morning everyone!

Today we have some nice activities!

Let's start!


1st grade:
It's time to do a memory game, that I know you love memory games!
The game is called: Wild animals memory



After this activity you can try this other one: Wild animals memory with audios. This activity its a trial by my side, audios are not the best, as I found many problems uploading them, please, let me know how it goes!
The activity is basicaly the same as the previous one, but this time you link an image with pronunciation of the animal's name.


4th grade:
For you I created this linking activity: Join the routines. You have to link both parts of a routine, for example: I wash - my face.

After that one, you have test to guess what routine is described: Choose the routine.

I hope you enjoy it

3rd grade:
For this group we have the: 2 monkeys activity. 
You need to decide whether the sentences are true or false according to the image you see.



By the way, if the sentence is false, you need to rewrite it as true in a paper, a notebook or even in an email for me. Wherever you do your sentences, please add your name, date and the exercise's name: "2 monkeys". Thanks.


5th grade:
You activity is in EVA. Proceed to section 3, unit 3: "at the school canteen". Choose the page: "a new experience at school: the canteen". We are going to do exercises 6, that is a listening and the following crossword.


As always, let me know if you have any issue.

Celia.





Ningún comentario:

Publicar un comentario

Lembramos aos usuarios do blogue que para publicar un comentario hai que ter en conta que debemos utilizar un vocabulario e ortografía axeitados e sempre co debido respecto. Non se aceptarán comentarios que sexan faltas de respecto ou conteñan vocabulario indebido.