venres, 20 de marzo de 2020

English. March the 19th, 2020. All grades.



Hello families!!

Today is Friday!

If you get bored during the weekend, or if you are running out of ideas to get entertined, here you have a very simple game for the whole family!
Here you have the link to the original image.


To play you only need a dice. You need to throw the dice 3 times, depending on the number you will read one thing or another, and everytime you throw it you move forwards in the column. The first time you throw the dice you will get the character, second time the problem and last time the setting.

For example: I throw the dice the first time and the numer I get is 3, so my character is "an angry ghost", the second time I through the dice I get number 6, so the problem is that the ghost is chased by bees. Finally, I through the dice a third time, and I get numer 2, so the setting was the forest. The final result would be: "an angry ghost is chased by bees in a forest".

For the most inspired ones, you could make a picture, decide how the story carries on or even perform a play at home!!

I hope you really have fun, learn some new things and make this quarantine easier to bear. 

Celia.


Ningún comentario:

Publicar un comentario

Lembramos aos usuarios do blogue que para publicar un comentario hai que ter en conta que debemos utilizar un vocabulario e ortografía axeitados e sempre co debido respecto. Non se aceptarán comentarios que sexan faltas de respecto ou conteñan vocabulario indebido.